View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 27, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You have mentioned many things, afsoos is lie ke, it would be difficult for me and my friends to opt it if it is that much lengthier as you mentioned.... By the way, had you attempted it in CSS14. If yes, then please share your experience with us. Thanks.
If you are really interested in studying Philosophy, just go for it. And if you want to opt it only because of scoring trend without having any interest, don't do that. It's just as simple as that. You have 10 months which is more than sufficient for any subject.

Out of the exaggerated outline that Bilal has laid, you can skip 40-45% and still attempt the complete paper. This is from my personal experience. I left logical positivism, pragmatism, subcontinent Muslim philosophers (as well as some other parts) and was still able to attempt the entire paper without any problem at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
Antalpur (Tuesday, March 31, 2015), Buddha (Friday, March 28, 2014)