View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about

Dear Members

Thanks for your kind words

@ Kashinov

I have no problem if any of you is holding it the way I tried. Yes its right that there are threads in which you can add your precis but there is not a single thread where your work is analyzed. So if Secondopinion could spare some time for the analysis of precis of the members I would be more then happy.

I m waiting for goodwill of the any other member who has mastery in analysis of precis.

I will also try my level best to participate time to time bcaz it was honour for me to run this kind of thread where css aspirants were benefited.

With Best Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayatKhan
@Miss Naqvi
Its very shocking that u r going to close this thread. We were learning a lot from this thread. If you are busy for some time so its ok why not some body else like secondopinion take your ur responsibilities. He is extremely good skills in this area.
@ Secondopinion.
Well secondopinion (brother), It would be great if u can spare some time from u r busy schedule to keep this thread alive.

Best wishes
Brother Hayat Khan

I have no problem if any other member is taking the charge and could manage to help those who are eager to learn writing skills. I m agreed to you that rather closing the thread it should be run by some other member who can do justice and have sufficient time at his/her disposal.

With Best Regards

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, March 13, 2009 at 12:17 PM.