View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 18, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

@ F.S.
Thnx bro for the link, that link provided answer to my query of almost a 1 month old. + Bro I"ve posted the links & details of French Civil Service & US Civil Service under the thread "British Civil Service" which is in PMS sub-forum.

thnx.
regards,
Noman !

@ Sir A.J. , Sir Shahid Seehar & CSP's who'v completed CTP

When after a posting abroad a CSP in FSP returns home at Isb--- what facilities one enjoys in ISB. As told a year ago almost by Sir Shahid that the housing colony is under construction for FSP officers (Is that plan implemented or still in queue)? +wht benefits an FSP officer enjoys at home in ISB after returning from his/her first posting abroad.

Plus how much personality & management & communication skills are groomed in FSP with the passage of time in comparison to other groups like District Management Group. After FPOE & language course...... is there any other training in tenure of an FSP officer? Kindly put some light on it to help the css qurious aspirants like me. Thanks allot.

regards,
sincerely,
Noman !