View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sagittarius Peri is on a distinguished road
Default In the name of ALLAH..

"My value as a woman is not measured by the size of my waist or by the number of men who like me. It is not measured by what I can cook or what position I have reached in my career. My purpose in life despite what fashion magazine says is not about looking fabulous or what some feminists say- competing with men for a higher position job or role, rather my worth as a human being is measured on a higher scale: a scale of righteousness and piety.

My religion liberates me from these shackles that have become the social norm. ALLAH teaches us that we as women are much more than just our bodies or our vital statistics. Our purpose in life is much more than just to be a play thing for men or a commodity for market forces to exploit. We are spiritual beings. Our actions and our intentions will be acknowledged by ALLAH when He judges us and we will be rewarded equally to men."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sagittarius Peri For This Useful Post:
Abid khan Achakzai (Saturday, April 12, 2014), amnakhan (Saturday, August 02, 2014), Hedda Gabler (Tuesday, April 15, 2014), Sabir Basheer (Sunday, April 13, 2014)