View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 21, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 19th positon 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura about

noman thanx 2 u 4 ur revival of this thread. i had not seen that before so it really gave me a pleasant feeling after reading arguments of different ppl----- a few childish and a few mature arguments. it is also interesting 2 note that the thread started anly about AC post but then it converted into the tussle btw DMG and PSP.
as far as DMG is concerned, no doubt that now-a-days , in the start, there is no comparison between ASP and DDOR. but if u look the whole growth of DMG, it is still matchless. DCO is really an attractive post under whom 45 deptts r working. yes it takes time 2 reach 2 DCO and time span should b there as young officers with experence of 6-7 yrs cannot run the distt as DCO. ( remember they could run the distt as DC after 6-7 yrs) coz DCO has 2 look after each and every matter which DC was not supposed 2 b.
now i ll like 2 give a new side of analysis.
1. IN 2001, WHAT WAS THE CONDITION OF DMG, AND NOW WHAT IS THEIR CONDITION?
2. 40% OF L.G ORDINANCE HAS BEEN CHANGED AND ALL THESE AMMENDMENTS FAVOUREDE DMG ( NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE FAVOURED DISTT NAZIM).
3. WITH THE RETURN OF PRICE MAJISTRACY, THE POSITION OF DDO-R HAS BECOME MUCH BETTER
4. A NEW POLICE, CALLED MUNICIPAL POLICE, IS ALSO GOING 2 B RECRUITED 4 PRICE CONTROL ETC WHICH WILL WORK UNDER THE COMMAND OF DDO-R AT TEHSIL LEVEL AND EDO-R AT DISTT LEVEL. THIS IS 2 LESSEN THE BURDEN ON POLICE WHICH LL SEE LAW N ORDER.
NOW IMAGINE THE POSITION OF DDO-R WHO LL BE THE COMMANDER OF AN ARMED FORCE WHICH WILL B FULLY EQUIPPED WITH ARMS AND VEHICLES.
5. VIRTUALLY DDO-Rs R WORKING MORE THAN REV. COLLECTION ONLY. THEY DO DUTIES IN FLOOD RELIEF, ARRANGEMENT OF MANY OTHER ACTIVITIES AT TEHSIL LEVEL.
6. MOREOVER, DDO-R ENJOY ALL THE FACILITIES( HOUSE, VEHICLE ETC) WHICH OLD AC USED.
7. IF U CONSIDER FROM ANOTHER ASPECT, DDO-R ENJOYS ALL THE PREVILIGES OF AC AND AVOIDS ALL THE TENSIONS OF LAW AND ORDER WHICH AC HAD 2 FACE.
8. ALL THE DEPTT R WORKING UNDER DMG OFFICERS. I GIVE A SMALL EXAMPLE, OFFICERS OF ALL THE GROUPS FACE MUCH DIFFICULTY IN RE EMBURSEMENT OF MEDICAL BILLS, BUT IT IS NOT AN ISSUE 4 DMG OFFICERS. THE SAME HAPPENS WITH ALL OTHER MATTERS
9. EVEN POLICE ALSO COMES UNDER THEIR PERVIEW AS THEY R PRESENT IN HOME DEPTT. U KNOW if a DPO thinks that his ACR is wrongly filled by DIG, he ll have 2 request addl. secretary home- a DMG officer (not 2 IG).
10.. I M AMAZED 2 SEE THAT PPL CONSIDER DMG AS DDO-R ship ONLY. NO DEAR, DMG IS MUCH MORE THAN ONLY DDO-R. IT IS THE FIRST STEP ONLY.
11. EVEN IF THE OLD MAGISTRACY DOES NOT COME BACK( WHICH IS ALSO NOT SUPPOSED 2 COME BACK), DMG WILL CONTINUE 2 SHINE AS A STAR, coz whenever there is a vaccume, it is filled by DMG

@ zain
u wrote that
As for as DCO is concerned It takes fifteen years to reach there. and now keeping in view the provincial autonomy more and more officers from provincial management are being appointed on this post, particularly in Punjab
PERHAPS U DONT KNOW THAT THIS IDEA HAS BEEN DROPPED 2 APPOINT MORE DCOs FROM PROVINCIAL SERVICES. U R ALSO UNAWARE OF PRESENT STATISTICS OF PUNJAB.
OUT OF 35 DCOs, ONLY 3 DCOs BELONG 2 PROVINCIAL SERVICES AND ALL OF THEM R ON CONTRACT AFTER RETIREMENT. SO, NOT EVEN A SINGLE IN SERVICE DCO OF PCS.
comparison b/w DDO-r and AC income tax ( the joke of the day)
dear i donot say anything in this regard except that if there is given a chance 2 exchange groups, all the tax group ( except girls) will go 2 DMG and NOT EVEN A SINGLE DMG OFFICER WILL JOIN TAX....... ASK UR HEART HONESTLY.
(LET S B HONEST). WHAT ELSE I CAN SAY
DEVOLUTION GEEK (Thursday, October 25, 2007), Last Island (Friday, August 17, 2012), Zain.ul.Abidin (Sunday, October 21, 2007)