View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Optimist

Zaheer Qadri will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by excessivemhz View Post
This is for All CSPs, Moderators and Senior Members of this forum, I really need your help.

What strategy will you suggest a person who is novice, who has 3 months (90 Days) of time period and seriously want to qualify Screening Test (if it's going to be held).

I have this following strategy:

From Day 1 to 31st July.(90 Days)

Current Affairs
English Vocabulary
--------------------------
First 20 Days: English Grammar & Comprehension.
Next 20 Days: EDS
Next 30 Days : General Abilities (30 Days because I am not good at Maths)
Next 10 Days: Pakistan Affairs
Last 10 Days: Islamiat.
----------------------
15 Days for Revision of ALL.
----------------------

I ask you; is this a good strategy or not ? Your experienced suggestions will be very helpful for me.

Plus, how to prepare for vocabulary in 3 months for Screening Test. I guess I don't have much time for extensive reading to prepare vocabulary. So Should I cram important vocabulary available on this forum and from past papers ? Or should I take another way ?

[I'm an average person, doing Masters abroad. I can spend 10 hours on daily basis. ]
Yet there is no any official/ confirmed source that screening test will be conducted it is expected , therefore one should be prepared for it. and

Strategy is simple you can start from today. prepare from books
English Grammar & Comprehension..For this study Exploring the world of english language by Saadat ali, read smartly, repeat basics of grammar and solve past papers of at least ten years.
EDS..Encyclopedia of EDS by Dr. Rabnawaz is very good book.
General Abilities/Maths, i will suggest you that you should start it from the very beginning and get help from anyone who is good at it.
Pakistan Affairs.. prepare this from any book covering both partitions (Pre& Post)
Islamiat. Islam its meaning & message by Prof. Khursheed (English Medium) or for urdu medium "Islam ka nazriye hayat". by the same author.

Look at the syllabus of the subjects.Solve past papers of five years at least.and MCQS of ten years of the subjects. You will/can qualify the screening test. Further Follow the link and read it carefully.
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/706641-post1.html
excessivemhz (Tuesday, April 15, 2014)