View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 06, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lojic View Post
dear brother i have undrstood.
but tell me
Q1. should i read a separate book, named prsonel managmnt by dr sultan??? and

Q2.TEL ME in detail that regarding pakistani latest dvlpmnts in public admn, what and where should i visit at internet for a gud preraration of public admin?
Brother, Pub. Ad. is an easy subject and the only book [call it booklet] that you need to go through would be "Emporium Series- 25 Most important Questions of Public Ad".

I used this book in my 3 Attempts and scored 60 each in every Attempt Masha Allah with 2-3 days of study.

By using different books, you may increase your score up to 70-75 but at the end of the day the Return on the extra time and money is not high enough.

P.S: My score of 60 is low because I could not Rattafy anything in any subject- if you are able to do that then you may be able to score more with this Emporium Series Booklet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
informer59 (Wednesday, May 28, 2014), najambaloch (Wednesday, June 18, 2014), Young Hafiz (Wednesday, January 28, 2015)