View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 08, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by excessivemhz View Post
Brother Naveed, thank you very much for such helpful post. I've a query regarding part III GK: If I prepare MCQs of past 10-15 years papers of EDS, CA & PA + 2013 Burning Issues with current happenings, will this be enough to pass Part III (GK) ?
And Could you please tell me the study plan for daily CA and English.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
For EDS Mcq's

There is a book of solved Mcq's by Faridi's written by Dr: Rab Nawaz Samo. This book almost conatin last 40 years solve Mcq's. do solve that book atleast 3 to 4 times. apart from this there is is also another book for mcq's written by an Indian author. Solve these two books as many times as you can. this surely will help in EDS.

For Pak Affairs

Solving Past 10 years Mcq's will do the trick as mcq's for Pak Affairs are comparitively a bit easy. solving Past papers Mcq's along with you knowledge of the subject will do the trick.

For Current Affairs

Solve Past 10 Years MCQ's
Memories Important Fact an figures from Economics Survey of Pakistan
Make a list of important personalities of the world present
Organizations, date of formation and their cities of Headquearters
Countries and their capitals (CAR Countries mcq's are often repeated)
excessivemhz (Saturday, May 10, 2014), musmanhussain (Thursday, May 08, 2014), Rana Osman (Saturday, May 10, 2014), sadiakanwal (Friday, May 23, 2014)