View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Wah boy is on a distinguished road

Salam Adil Bahi,

Well u r quiet right in saying that Yayha khan was behind this as he was the dictator at that time. He was an alcholic at the same time and whenever he was told about the situation about Bangal he just laughed and abuse bangali's. He without a doubt was the worst we ever had to run our govt.

There were other Generals involved too that is not a doubt such as Gen Tika Khan but the reason i have mentioned his name specifically as he was the one who surrendered the 90,000 men.

Brother that is the biggest disgrace we have ever had, i mean 90000 men with weapon to fight for 6 days why not show some dignity and fight like a man for 6 days rather then be a coward and hand over all ur men with weapons. Whenever tension arise between pakistan and india, Indian channel shows that footage in which Gen Niazi sigining the surrender documents and then after few sec been hit by a boot on his head by a Indian soldier.

Genral Niazi was also the commander of the Army in Easy for some time and he knew what was yayha like infact every one knew what yayha like and brother there was another Gen (sorry i cant remember his name) who faught and stood like a man in north west bangal and that is where indian army faced their biggest casaulty of that war. None of the Gens have any specific order to fight the war they were just taking intiatives themselves and honestly speaking that why they are calleg Genrals.

Gen Niazi in genral was very corrupt man and was invvolved in so many scandles some authors even called him a PERVERT, he has done such a crimes which i dont have power to write. I wouldnt class him a strategist as he didnt have strategy to tackle MUKTIBHANI, but i would call him a sick business man as he was heaviley involved in women traficking.

I would recomend u two books " hamood-ur-rehman commision report" and "main ney Dhaka bante dekha" and a bit was disscussed in "Parliment sey Bazar-e-hussan tak" as well. That will give a better picture of that incident.

My apologies in advance if i have been aggressive

Kind Regards

Last edited by Wah boy; Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 07:20 PM.