View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Wah boy is on a distinguished road

well it is certainly not the only hope for Pakistan, there are many other things canbe done to improve the current situation of Pakistan and without a doubt Kalbagh Dam is also one of those many things.

"A project opposed by three proviences" Honestly spekaing i would nt put a bet on it, There are people opposing Kalabag Dam in all four proviences but that does not Necessarily means that all proviences are against it. There are only few typical "Qom Prast" parties aganist it.

I agree with u 500% that unity is more importanat then any other thing but what we need to understand that these issues need to be resolved alongside.

I beleive on open discussion, and there is a soloution to every problem and that can be achieved by dialogue and i honestly beleive that Sindhim Balochi, punjabi, Pathan, saraiki that is nothing, we are all Pakistani.

There are only handfull people making theses issues based on discrimination, There is no discrimination. I must state here that i never liked Musharaf and I still oppose him at my personal level but he has challanged all of them opposing the dam to come on T.V and have a open discussion(Manazira).

Now I could be all wrong favuring the Kalabagh Dam but at least not taking this as a discrimental issues.
In the end this project have the potiental to change a lot.

Kind Regards