View Single Post
Old Friday, May 30, 2014
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by husseych View Post
I have two questions . Are these Sher bano books easily available everywhere? I have heard of these books in a lot of thread. so If I go to any local book shop in any city and ask for Sher bano B.A psychology books , to mil jayengi ???

2: there are two parts of them. If I read both the parts then approx. how much syllabus of CSS will be covered ??as I have read people recommending many other books along with these to cover whole syllabus
Sirf kuch topic hi hain , hardly there will be 2 topics , jo Shehar Bano se cover karne ko kehte hain . You can get it from most of the book shops ,easily. But , i donot think that it is according to the standards of CSS , if we see the papers of 2013 and 2014 . Although , you can cover 60 to 70 percent ; paper of 2014 after reading Shehar Bano , but not in the style in which you wille be giving your answer with examples and explanations given by foreign authors i.e Wayne Weitin , Robert Feldman etc . To understand complete concept of the topic , foreign authors are considered to be more good than Pakistani . That's why Sheharbano comes at third or fourth place on the basis of preference now a days .
Freedom Fighter (Tuesday, September 23, 2014)