View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 31, 2014

husseych is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaadRajput View Post
Respected seniors, I need your suggestions regarding selection of accounting & auditing as an optional one. I have firm background of it but course of accounting & auditing in CSS is quite huge that it covers the course of my background's 5 different subjects (Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Cost accounting and Business & Finance). Will not it be much time taking to accumulate all in a single bowl? Also let me know about the average scoring trend of it in last years. Another question is to seek your opinions for opting Persian, Punjabi, Public Administration, International Law or Socialolgy. Hoping your best suggestions.
well I am not senior here, but still giving my opinion about your issue being related to this subject.

first of all, very few people opt for this subject, the reason being that it is very technical subject and only those with sound background of it should opt it .
Secondly people say it is highly scoring subject but I have seen the normal marks trend i.e from 80,85 to 140 most of the times.
I personally believe that it can be really high scoring that is why it is among optional subjects of mine .
Moreover, it doesn't matter if it covers 5 different inter related fields, if you have background ,I would advice you to go for it .
I don't know how you are related to this subject, I mean CA,ACCA,MBA etc but I find the syllabus of A&A very easy. Most questions are straightforward. In short if you have had good grip in the past then you must go for it .

and all other subjects mentioned by you too have good scoring trend. I would advice you to consider mercantile law as well as you might have studied it before
SaadRajput (Wednesday, June 04, 2014)