View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 31, 2014

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Am writing this out of my personal experience: 1. One should reach the HEC Islamabad, or Regional Offices at Peshawar or Lahore before 11 O' clock because after 11 O' clock they'll not allow you to utilise their lab. 2. Use their computer lab for application and get the print out of that application with challan form and sign those documents. 3. After this, the HEC staff will inspect your documents and if they're in good shape, will give you a agreen signal for the deposit of the stipulated amount (Rs. 800 for each original degree and each transcript while Rs. 500 for each photocopy of degree and transcript). 4. You'd deposit the amount as per your application in the designated bank that how many documents you want to verify as per your application, actually the total amount would be registered on you application form and challan form as well. 5. Then you'll submit all your documents to the HEC staff with one set photocopy of your complete academic record from Matric to the last degree, your complete original academic credentials as well as a copy of those documents which you want to verify in copy form. 6. They will verify your required documents and will return your original as well as the verified photocopies on the same day while keeping one set of your academic record in photocopy shape with theirselves. This is what I found while verifying my documents at Peshawar Regional Office in February 2014. Regards
SADIA SHAFIQ (Sunday, June 01, 2014)