View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 01, 2014

Xcalibre is on a distinguished road

I have attested my degree from HEC Lahore office it took 3 to 4 days. There are only 50 token as far as I remember for a day, Gate is open at 8am but the guys reach earlier and made a list of 50 by themselves and when open they give it to the guard and only those people whose name included in the list entered into the office and fulfill the required procedure.You should have Metric and Fsc original sanad otherwise all of your efforts ''ll be wasted when they 'll sent you back to bring the necessary documents mention in HEC website.

Note: you should present there at least before 6 am I recommend you to reach at 5am and should take all required docs with your selves This experience is for Lahore office only I have heard that (not confirmed) to attest doc from HEC Islamabad you need to take appointment and just reach their on the slotted time given to you.

Also only original dmc or degree issued from University main campus attested I.e. I am studying at Fast lahore campus but my dmc of my campus was not attested they asked to bring Islamabad main campus dmc in which signed of Controller of Examination mentioned that I attested latter.

Last edited by Amna; Monday, June 02, 2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Xcalibre For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Sunday, June 01, 2014)