View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
@Sadia, You're welcome.
If this is for job then make sure you do it in the bounds of time they have fixed. After verification from IBCC, you have to verify your documents from HEC within three months else the verification would be expired. This happened to one my friends, in fact, two of my friends. And, same after HEC's verification you need to verify them from foreign office within their fixed time. And, then from the embassy of the country you're going to. I am reiterating, do the whole process according to their time limit, else if your one verification got expired then you have to repeat and then proceed further.
Regards.
Is it necessary to attest all documents from Matriculation to latest degree i have received yet ...

I called to organization yesterday which will take documents to diplomatic enclave : It is said by them only latest degree is required for attestation .

I am going to Islamabad right now , I`ve made my HEC log in and formed an application form as well .Will HEC attestation suffice previous degrees attestation .