Thread: Psychology FAQ
View Single Post
Old Friday, June 06, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed khoso View Post
I do refer foreign authors in both mentioned subjects. But when it comes to sociology they talk about their own respective social norms, culture etc and we have to talk about our Pakistani society how can we rely only on foreigners? yes I do love foreigners at least they write comprehensive language with facts. Local authors just copy those.
Gentleman with due respect , what are they asking now , have you gone through from papers ? these are the latest concepts due to evolving social norms and themes . you are right they ask you about the local concepts , for instance they can ask you Feudalism everybody can million pages on feudalism in Pakistan , now the new form of feudalism itself has been changed , now it has been transformed from the medieval feudalism to corporate feudalism , and which exist in Pakistan , for example central bankers , #
big bankers
corporate elites
elected officials
top bureaucrates
top professionals
than everyone else
your respect able local authors and writers and local publishers are far behind from these conccepts ,
there feudalism has been confined just to
who is Musali, who is zamindar, who is malik etxxx
we are needed to describe pakistan in above discussed termonalgies and , we are supposed to discuss changing media dynamics

these books were written along ago , now the concepts has been changes

go for foreign author books , we have same conditions like them, if they have interest groups so have we. just change the names .
furthermore , ii am just givining my opinions dont want to counter anybody's ideas , if you like it go for it if you dont , even dont bother it
regards
The Following User Says Thank You to shoaib khan12 For This Useful Post:
ahmed khoso (Friday, June 06, 2014)