View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Muhmmad Ali Raza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuristic View Post
Hy aspirants! I attempted Pakistani sports women as ambassador of soft image of Pakistan.
My outline was primarily based on "How sportswomen have been able to create softer image for pakistan?
Keeping this basic premise i attempted the whole essay. I personally believe that there was no need of argumentation on lack of ground,playing facilities and achievements of sportswomen.
My outline included the following points though i dont remember the whole:
Sportswomen representing egalitarian Pakistani society,Representing that Pakistan is peace loving country,Potraying Pakistan as exclusive member of the world community,eliminating gender discrimination and inspiring womens of other nations.
Now keeping in view the point of "No deviation from the topic" I attempted the whole essay although there was paucity of ideas but i remained confined to the topic.
I would request seniors and fellow aspirants to comment on this.
Thanks
If you are good in writing skills and grammar then i can safely say that you have hit the deck hard. This was the main theme of essay and you are right, very few have attempted it in this way. I myself took it wrong and deviated fom topic by mentioning reasons for low growth of women sports and suggestions to improve it like grounds and facilities etc. But can you please tell me what was the length of your essay in terms of words because if we stay sticked to this theme that it hardly covers 1000-1500 words . What to write about next half length of essay.