View Single Post
Old Friday, June 20, 2014

Descendant of Saul has a spectacular aura aboutDescendant of Saul has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find a better job View Post
My blog is on blogger dot com i have done On Page SEO actually my blog is niche is about jobs in pakistan and you know jobs in pakistan is a very high competition keyword. I have already build back links on high PR webs but still not getting on top.
Mere backlinks aren't worth it. It's like you put only salt while cooking a dish and expect it to be spicy and tasty, it won't be unless you put all ingredients equally. Don't roam around randomly. Go to Google and search for "SEOMoz basic SEO guide" and go through it. Note each ranking factor that you come across including tags, readability, density, backlinks, freshness and so on. Google has around 200 major ranking factors and a thousand minor ranking factors, and you are focusing on only ONE of them and you expect to rank well that too on a sub-domain blog at blogspot.

If you want professional success you have to work professionally. Remember, there are no shortcuts, Best of luck!