View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 26, 2014

Location: Hum wahan hn jahan se hum ko bhe, Kuch hamaari khabar nh aati
Hideous Ahsen is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell View Post
I am unable to understand why everone is asking for notes. If you really so desire then make yours own. In view of the new variety of questions as observed in c.e 2013and especially in c.e 2014, passing c.e 2015, by counting on to notes and short cuts would not yield success to the aspirants. Thats I am saying out of my two years experience. I fell short of 3 marks in essay in c.e 2013, while waiting for the result of c.e 2014.
It's not about studying or relying on, as far as I'm concerned, its about getting to know layout and experience of those seniors who have worked on it studying many books and putting things in one. While I see notes I can add my 'research' to it as well study their notes from original sources and getting 'at home' in it.

CSS is like a research, its no more just an exam. You study from experience of your seniors and learn from their mistakes, see their excellence and add your hardwork by studying from original sources from library.

How stupid will I be if I'm 'relying' or 'studying' from notes. It's not at all about cramming in CSS to get your desired group, is it?

And yes, CSS Forum is an academy, we come to learn and teach altogether. Author of Medical Physiology Textbook Dr Guyton said : "its dedicated to all students of mine, teaching whom I learnt alot myself", although he was a great great great professor himself.