View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 01, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pak2277 View Post
Salam Tasawar Bhai. I have following questions and would be glad if you'd answer me.
First of all sorry for being late . I just today came across this post. Had i seen earlier , i would have responded.
Quote:
1.what would you suggest between British and European history. and why?
My dear friend ! I am not much familiar with European history. But i have heard that it is more scoring then B. H. However, E.H is believed to be lengthy and bit complicated and tough. Therefore , I opted B.H

Quote:
2. the books you've mentioned are not the recommended books apart from southgate book. so is it okay to read those books?
Brother! You can rely on those books. If you have the aptitude and you can invest proper time and energy, those books would not disappoint you.

Quote:
3. the most important question is i'm a layman i've never studied any history subject before apart from pak. stuides. Do you think it'd be a good option for me?

waiting for your reply and thanks in anticipation

My dear every person has some natural aptitude for certain subjects. Like I believe that I have aptitude for Languages as well as for History. Thats why I have opted Arabic, Punjabi and B. H. Arabic is not only language but History of Arabic Literature also. Now , you are the better judge of yourself that whether you have aptitude for B.H or not.