View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 03, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell View Post
I am unable to understand why everone is asking for notes. If you really so desire then make yours own. In view of the new variety of questions as observed in c.e 2013and especially in c.e 2014, passing c.e 2015, by counting on to notes and short cuts would not yield success to the aspirants. Thats I am saying out of my two years experience. I fell short of 3 marks in essay in c.e 2013, while waiting for the result of c.e 2014.
well i second you , its my conclusion too one shouldnt go for notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideous Ahsen View Post
It's not about studying or relying on, as far as I'm concerned, its about getting to know layout and experience of those seniors who have worked on it studying many books and putting things in one. While I see notes I can add my 'research' to it as well study their notes from original sources and getting 'at home' in it.

CSS is like a research, its no more just an exam. You study from experience of your seniors and learn from their mistakes, see their excellence and add your hardwork by studying from original sources from library.

How stupid will I be if I'm 'relying' or 'studying' from notes. It's not at all about cramming in CSS to get your desired group, is it?

And yes, CSS Forum is an academy, we come to learn and teach altogether. Author of Medical Physiology Textbook Dr Guyton said : "its dedicated to all students of mine, teaching whom I learnt alot myself", although he was a great great great professor himself.
css is not about search or research its more about technical and systemat9c studies.
Secondly, it is far better to read one book 10 times instead of reading 10 books one time
Thirdly, well in some cases we blindly follow the seniors and sometimes it doesnt work
Studying from notes not going to pay enough to score high
its better to work on taking skills from seniors , how they attempt papers, diagrams , flowcharts , time management and for content one should go for foreign author's book

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Saturday, August 09, 2014 at 06:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shoaib khan12 For This Useful Post:
Ella (Friday, September 19, 2014)