View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about
Default Guidelines for PhD Scholarships Commonwealth U.K.

Salamz all dear Overseas Higher Education Fellowship aspirants !

I have done extensive research to collect information regarding specific Scholarship/Fellowships programs which are offered in each academic year/term in various Universities of United Kingdom; And posted these in the thread "PhD Scholarships Commonwealth U.K."

It really was a hard job; However I done it for myself & for the good of fellow forum members. Almost arond 80 different specific PhD Fellowship Research Areas I've posted with the Dept link & in many posts the supervisor name & also for some the sponsoring agency so that it'll become easier & the probability of success may become higher.

-----------------------------

The procedure for Pakistani students is simple & as follows:-

First
in the thread I posted find the discipline/research topic most suited to you with respect to your academic backgroud.

Second
Apply via Post (Hard Copy) to the specific University & the specific Dept for which you are intended to take admission in, contact info of which I posted with each Research Area on the thread.
Under Sponsoring option-- mention at top HEC Overseas Fellowship and on second Commonwealth Fellowships Award

Third
Contact the Professor under which research project for PhD is going on via NET or better via phone call by taking time in advance. The link of supervisor & dept is given on thread for each Research area for which PhD Scholarship is being offered.

Finally
When you'll receive "confirmation letter of Admission" from any University. Apply for Student Visa + Send photocopies of confirmation letter to HEC with all documents under various HEC programs & also to Commonwealth Headquarters in London. [Address & links of all these I have already provided in the 2 threads about Commonwealth scholarships]

----------------------------------------------------

I'll continue University research for PhD Overseas Scholarship Programs which are open for each academic year/term & try my best to post at cssforum & share with you all what I'll be able to know.

best regards,
sincerely,
Noman !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Habib orakzai (Saturday, August 07, 2010), MasterMind Amity (Wednesday, September 28, 2011), Ms. Lily (Sunday, May 09, 2010), Syed Rizwan Shah (Wednesday, August 24, 2011)