View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 07, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 19th positon 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura about

@ qamar sahib
gr8 job sir.. i ll like 2 add another point in it------ really astonishing point
the point is that all the great leaders of the world who commanded respect by their masses used 2 speak the language easily understandable by the masses
but
QUAID was, is and ( i think) will remain the only exception who used 2 deliver speech in ENGLISH & a great majority of the audience could not understand what he is saying..... but on every pause during his speech, ppl used 2 clap with slogans QUAID E AZAM ZINDABAD
this reflected the TRUST which muslims had in him. I think we ( specially the CSPs) should learn lesson from Quaid & make our character so clear that ppl should consider us as their true well wisher
Atiya atiee (Monday, June 23, 2014), izharmohenjodaro (Sunday, February 14, 2016), syeda naqvi (Saturday, May 12, 2012)