View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mini98 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaad Ahmed View Post
Prado Vigo vila, is this what an officer want? where is professional satisfaction and intellectual growth? An officer who is using their cars (Factory owners) cannot be neutral in official dealings with them. He should rather be asked in what capacity He is enjoying it? Is he their servant? such officers are the servants of these industrialists in real sense. Different occupational groups have different advantages. If you have a complex of undermining others, you enjoy people opening car doors for you, people hypocritically respecting you, actually they have their own axe to grind, then sorry to say you are a part of collective mental disease from which our whole Nation is suffering. If you have such ambitions then you should go for Business and other high paid professions, where there is a room for acceleration and luxury life. There would not be any shame in it. We have to change our attitudes towards Public Service.
I completely agree with you.The attitude of most of the CSPs is wrong right from the beginning.If some one goes to DMG,PSP the power factor is in the back of their mind.If some one choose FSP the luxurious life stlye is their goal.No one think that in FSP one is representing the country which is a great achievement and pleasure.