View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 08, 2007
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Balochistan Public Service Commission
Samungli Road Quetta Cantt.

COMPETATIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE POST(s) OF SECTION OFFICERS B-17

ISLAMIC & PAKSITAN STUDIES

Marks: 100 January 10, 2007 Time: 3 Hours

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Note: Attempt any Five questions, selecting two questions from Part-I and three from Part-II. All questions carry equal marks.

PART-I

Q-1. We all will be held answerable before Almighty Allah, after death. How this belief will change our live?

Q-2. Religion Islam is Complete Code of Life forever. Discuss in detail.

Q-3. The greatest personality of Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is the perfect and complete in every aspect. Discuss in detail.

Q-4. Write in detail the Ethical Values and their importance in Islamic and other societies.

PART-II

Q-5. Write in detail the Constitutional History of Pakistan. What are the Islamic Sections in the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973?

Q-6. What do you know about Sir Syed Ahmad Khan? What are his Social and Political Services?

Q-7. Point out all the difficulties that Pakistan had to face at its birth?

Q-8. The system of Education in Pakistan should be reconstructed so as to reflect National aspiration. Discuss briefly.

Q-9. What are the important elements of National Unity and Solidarity? Discuss their particular importance for the people of Pakistan?

Q-10. Write short notes on any TWO of the following:

i. Non-Formal Education.
ii. Democracy in Pakistan.
iii. Cultural Heritage of Pakistan.
iv. The Kashmir Problem.

Good Luck
Shali (Tuesday, November 24, 2009)