View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 08, 2007
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Post Paper: Islamic and Pakistan Studies, 2003.

Balochistan Public Service Commission
Samungli Road Quetta Cantt.

COMPETATIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE POST(s) OF SECTION OFFICERS B-17

ISLAMIC & PAKSITAN STUDIES

Marks: 100 May 20, 2003 Time: 3 Hours

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Note: Attempt any Five questions, selecting two questions from Part-A and three from Part-B. All questions carry equal marks.

PART-A

Q-1. Write and discuss all the elements of the lofty and sacred life character of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H)?

Q-2. Write in detail the Ethical Values and their importance in Islamic and other societies?

Q-3. Define the “SHARIAH” and mention the basic sources of Islamic Law.

Q-4. Explain briefly the causes, events and the results of the HIJRAT-I-NABI (S.A.W)?

PART-B

Q-5. Write in detail the constitutional history of Pakistan. What are the Islamic sections of constitution of 1973?

Q-6. What is L.F.O.? Write in detail and also discuss why it is against of Democracy?

Q-7. What are important elements of National Unity and Solidarity? Discuss their particular importance for the people of Pakistan.

Q-8. Why did the Muslims of India demand for a separate homeland? Now have we achieved our objects?

Q-9. How many kinds of forests are there in our country? Write at least TEN major benefits of Forests.

Q-10. Write short notes on any TWO of the following:

i. Non-Formal Education.
ii. Cultural Heritage of Pakistan.
iii. Hazrat Mujadded Alaf Sani and his Reformations.
iv. The Terrorism in our Homeland.

Good Luck
Shali (Tuesday, November 24, 2009)