View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 08, 2007
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Post Paper: Islamiat (Optional) 2003.

Balochistan Public Service Commission
Samungli Road Quetta Cantt.

COMPETATIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE POST(s) OF SECTION OFFICERS B-17

ISLAMIAT (OPTIONAL)

Marks: 150 May 28, 2003 Time:3 Hours

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Note: attempt only five questions. Question No. 1 is compulsory. All questions carry equal marks.

Q-1. Translate and explain any ONE of the following Quranic Verses:

·
  • Two verses will be given from the Holy Quran to explain and translate into Urdu

Q-2. Islam is a complete code of life. Explain in the light of Quran and Sunnah?

Q-3. Muslims are required to establish regular prayers for prayer refrains from shameful and unjust deeds. Discuss.

Q-4. What are the main sources of Islamic Shariah? Explain in detail.

Q-5. “Victory comes from cool courage, devotion, faith and patience. Discuss in the light of Treaty of Hudaybiah.

Q-6. Write down a detailed account of the Battle of BADR. What is its significance in the history of Islam?

Q-7. An Interest free Economy can bring about prosperity in a society. Discuss.

Q-8. Explain the main problems Hazrat Ali had to face during his Khilafat?

Q-9. Explain in detail the revenue and administration system during the rule of Khulafa-e-Rashideen?

Q-10. Write notes on any TWO of the following:
  • i. Jihad.
  • ii. Tablegh-e-Deen.
  • iii. Sahah Sittah.
  • iv. Ijtehad.

Good Luck