View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 19, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Brother I would second dear Muhammad Ali Raza, what you need is to write a small essay of 400-500 words, hence you must discuss the topic in your introduction, i.e; what energy crisis is, and its present impact on our economy and society, after that you must discuss the reasons of energy crisis, i.e; shortage of dams and reservoirs, circular debt, political disabilities, flawed policies, power theft, losses because of obsolete machinery etc. After discussing the causes you must write down the potential of energy in our country, here you must discuss renewable and non renewable resources. At the end give your recommendations along with an optimistic conclusion. In recommendation session you must focus on indigenous resources along with proper policies and their implementation i.e; more dams, more reservoirs, coal gasification project, solar energy, nuclear energy etc. I am hopeful that you understood it clearly now. Best of luck.

Regards
Mazhar Ali Khokhar (Saturday, July 19, 2014)