View Single Post
Old Friday, July 25, 2014

Malak Shah Fahad is on a distinguished road

Salam to all respected members of the forum!!
By the grace of ALL Mighty ALLAH, utmost duaz of my great Parents, Siblings and Friends I am selected as a Trainee Officer at Bank Alfalah..
Received selection call on 9th of July & was told to report at Islamabad, Reported at islamabad on 10th of July submitted documents, and by the mercy of ALLAH started Training on 11th of July at Islamabad..
Spend one day session at Islamabad, the Management called us to Lahore on 14th July, attended training sessions at lahore upto 24 July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maha amir View Post
Dear shah sab when was your interview means on which date and from where you belong?
Shah Sab is my batch mate, we both belongs to Peshawar, and our interview was held on 7th of May 2014 at Bank Alfalah Regional Office Peshawar.. Both of us received final calls on 9th of July 2014 and reported on the next day at islamabad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by imman View Post
ap ka interview kis date ko howa tha? or ap ko first batch me select kiya gya hy ya second me?
Dear Our interview was held on 7th May 2014 & we received selection calls on 9th July 2014. We are selected for the 1st batch!!
Second batch is also expected so all those brothers and sisters who are waiting do not loose hopes..
All the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah saab View Post
my interview was held on 7th May at Peshawar and i belong to Peshawar, there is no concept of 2nd batch we were told by the country Manager HR at Bank Alfalah isb, that after hiring the first batch requirement of more TO's came in, so we are hired as TO's as we were on the top of merit list. a total of 6 candidates 3 from kpk 2 Peshawar and 1 Bannu and 3 from Punjab.
Salam Shah Sab: Zaidi Sab plz do not discourage those who are waiting for calls. best of luck for those who are waiting

ALLAH se maango ALLAH he kamyabi se nawazte hy apna or ALLAH ka taluk mazboot banao.. ALLAH ko apna lo sub hamara hy jese b hum chahengy InshALLAH

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, August 11, 2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: chain posts