View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 26, 2014

yousafzai11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope of success View Post
i am female candidate for Project based IT teacher BPS 16, our interviews will be held after ramadan as was declared in NTS website...I'm anxious about interview , please share your interview experience , so i can get some idea of preparation...Thank you
interview was in panel consisting of 3,4 interviewers. and three different groups of panel. they have categorized the candidates, you might be called by any of the panel.

one person will check your original documents other will check your copies, then one of the two senior interviewers will confirm your acadamic record, and might occasionaly ask some question, the other will take the real interview, it will be 4,5 mints but related to your course or test. they also ask about experience and if you have they might ask you to bring the attendance register or the service book copies later on. experience matters.

and in ans just share with them whatever you know. it will be good if you tel the interviewer about your strong area of study or experience.