View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 30, 2014

yousif jakhrani is on a distinguished road
Default am i eligible >?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror View Post
ITS MCO Job.. (Mobile Credit Officer). OG-III is the junior/induction cadre for officers in ZTBL. you will be given a circle/area in which you will advance loans and bring recoveries. its a rural based job but ztbl also have branches in all the cities.

Salary band of OG-III starts from 14000. the graduates will be given 14000 and master degree holder will be given 16000 Monetized salary. In addition to this MCO is also entitled to 100 liters of petrol monthly + 3000 TA + up to 1000 repair of bike and a MOtor bike (Honda 125/Yamaha 100).

Duty in field is not easy. Timing is similar with other banks. Monday to Friday 9 to 5

Its a permanent job and after 2 years of probation u will be confirmed in bank service. 5 years is the time for promotion to next cadre. up to 2017 most of the bank employees are retiring so their are more chances of quick promotions. ZTBL is a specialized bank in fact a DFI with focus on rural development.

For Girls: IN 2009 first batch of OG-III was inducted about 290 candidates were selected all boys. in 2011 some girls were selected and hope so this time management will also induct girls. Field job is surely not suitable for girls but they are working in branches/Zones/HO. Girls inducted in 2011 are working in branch operations.

Test: this is the first time ztbl has outsourced test. Last test difficulty level was Easy to moderate. including basic English/Maths/IT/GK

Best of Luck for all the candidates
Regards
Bilal Ahmed
AM(Operation)
ZTBL
sir i have done master in public administration ... am i eligible for this post in ZTBL ?