View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 31, 2014

saimabaloch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasadi bacha View Post
Merit ka kuch bol nahi sktay lekin recently jo viva k result ay hain after new chairman , wo merit py declare howay hain,
further in service constable k viva ke result bhi merit py tha, meray kuch friends pass ho gay,
Apna Confidence level high rkhain,
enter the room with a smile, do not show any hesitation
minimum 5, maximum 10 questions kiyay jain gay viva mein.
I have degree of BS (Hons) economics , and i m not sure either to show my qualification as masters or intermediate, kyun k aysa na ho qualification k level sy viva ho,
C.affair is most important, p.s and islamiyat are also, i am busy in preperation of PCS screening test, from Encyclopedia by carvan, nts aptitude book, history of pakistan before 1947 and after 1947, in islamiyat knowledge of quran, dates and personalities from life of Holy Prophet (PBUH), main events & their dates, history of Sindh, main construction regarding barrages, dams, national symbols of pakistan, archeological sites of sindh(i.e forts), and many other things

viva will be expected in Month of September, because SPSS is seems to be in a hurry to complete the process before PCS screening test
fasadi please tell me the name of police member who are going to conduct physical test ..if you have any knowledge ...please and thank you