View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 20, 2014

aneeqawaheed is on a distinguished road
Smile

Asalam o alikum.....I will tell you how one can perform istakhara.... its so simple..... just keep an idea in your mind that I want to start a particular business.... either it is good for me or not and I want to consult Allah Almighty.... this step is called as Neeyat Kerna.....After this offer 2 Rakat Nafal any time more preferably with Magrib Prayers (One cannot offer any type of Nafal with fajar and asar prayers so don't offer with them).....and after offering Nafal recite Dua e Istakhar just once with Darood e Ibrahimi in the beginning and end..You can get Dual e Istakara from any book of Islamic touch or you can also get this dual from Google by typing images of dual e isakhara....it starts with Allahuma Inni Astakherouka OK.....perform this procedure for couple of days...If that business is better for you Allah open ways for it and if not then he will diverge you and your mind from it....One thing let me tell you it is common concept prevailing in our society that when we perform Istakhara Allah g gives his decision via dream...if we see a good dream it is an omen of success or Allah willingness.... this is a misconcept....we might get indications via dreams or can also get that if that work is good for us Allah open ways for us and convert our mind to that work.....And if it is not good for us he will create hurdles for us in that work or diverge our mind from it.......so don't rely only on dream indications.......Regards......