View Single Post
Old Friday, August 22, 2014

Amjad Somro is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up A Great work from all the guys mentioned in the above posts and the developer

A.o.A.
I am greatful to give my feedback about this great web-cssforum.com.pk, I have been using this web since last two years approximately and I found it very much useful in every regard-awareness, guidance, test patterns, test matrial and interveiw techniques. This web is blessing for me because today I am an MTO and I say this forum has played a vital role through out my job search tenure. I am from a remote area of Sindh and got a degree from same area institute but I competed with the students of CBM, HAMDARAD Uni and etc, top ranked institutes and got success Alhamdulillah.
I am very much thankful to all moderators and all other members specially those who guided and helped me. I also appriciate to all moderators for their contributions to this great cause and pray for their success.
Amna (Friday, August 22, 2014), Inerrant Inamorata (Sunday, August 24, 2014), Last Island (Sunday, May 10, 2015), Stunner (Saturday, August 23, 2014), Zaheer Qadri (Saturday, August 23, 2014)