View Single Post
Old Friday, September 05, 2014

aamir usman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaf Sindhu View Post
Dear its link is working, a few moments before I have downloaded the form and ad.

Yes you have to pay separate challan and form for each separate position.

Dear friends,
Postal order is like a crossed check. It can be obtained from any post office. Mostly post offices have the authority to issue the postal order of Rs. 50 or less on which charges are Rs.15/postal order of any amount. Now we have to buy 6 postal orders of Rs.50 for which we have to pay Rs.90 separately as charges.

On the other side there is Bank Draft or Demand Draft, it is also like a crossed check. Any Bank Draft is charged with Rs.580/Bank Draft. While if you have any account in the bank then you have to give them check its benefit is that the charges will be reduced to Rs.280.

For Example: You required a Bank Draft of Rs.1000. Now you have to give them a check of Rs.1280. Bank draft will be of Rs.1000 and Rs.280 will be charged as bank charges.
Hope you all have got it.

This is all as per my little knowledge. Any kind of mistake if I have done, please intimate, it would be my pleasure.

yes dear you are wrong at some points,

dear bank fee for different banks for pay order is different and now almost all banks issue bankers cheque instead of pay orders . and charges for banker cheque automatically are debited from account . and you have just to fill amount on cheque for which you want your banker cheque...

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to aamir usman For This Useful Post:
Insaf Sindhu (Saturday, September 06, 2014)