View Single Post
Old Monday, September 08, 2014

hellyeah is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrancl View Post
Congratulations bro. What about pay, perks, privileges and career prospects of the position.
Thank you.

The perks and privileges include the allowances(technical allowance, house renting allowance, etc.) over the basic pay, pick and drop facility, free hospitalization facility for myself and the family, mess (lunch) facility, exposure to world class projects, pension and other funds, training and MSc/PhD chances from abroad.

I cannot say much about it as I haven't joined yet. My joining is in October i.A.

As for the career prospects of the position, the SPS-8 position is considered in very high regard in this organization. Promotion criteria is a bit slow. Can take up to 5 years before you are promoted to SPS 9 (talking about those who haven't done their Masters). But the best this is that you have the job security and the job is pensionable, which is a very attractive thing at least for me.

I have heard that they have a few funding problems regarding MSc/PhD fundings, but they do send people abroad for Professional trainings.
The Following User Says Thank You to hellyeah For This Useful Post:
imrancl (Monday, September 08, 2014)