View Single Post
Old Monday, September 08, 2014

hellyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqayyum View Post
Congratulation bro,,,,i have a question regarding nescom,,,my interview for AM Admim was held at nescom on 10th july 2014,,,,as it was walk in test/interview and was the month of ramazan,,,time was short for interview,,,so they didn't give much time to our interview,,,,,All the candidates got their interview just for 5 minutes,,,now i am wondering that how it is possible to give sps8 job by interviewing a candidatesw just for 5 minutes....
Secondly,, it's been two months since we didn't get any correspondence from them,,,should i wait further for it??,,,,,
Thirdly,,,u seem quite experienced guy bro,,,tell me, who much weightage they will give to our interview, academic and experience??

Thanx in anticipation
Yar, NESCOM has a slight different procedure. I know people (my friends, basically) who passed the test, cleared the interview, cleared the security clearance, but still haven't been appointed yet. And it's been nearly 2 years. In my opinion, u should call their HR and follow through. But I don't think that you should wait for this job. Try to find any other job too. If, you get the appointment letter from Nescom, leave your other job and go for it.

As per Suparco's website,
Academic Weightage = 20%
Test Weightage = 40 %
Interview Weightage = 40%

Regards