View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 14, 2014

Irfan Jan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCH View Post
its totally wrong and misleading irfan bhai.. i have also a experience of him. sir rana is one of the best he is best and superrrbb teacher. having extraordinary teaching skills.. u criticizing him on fees issue. i know him. he cant do this. he never asks for fees.. u just just and just spreading rumors. he is dedicated,coperative person.. and i suggest al aspirants to never believe on other words.. just go and check the teacher then make your mind..
Respected user,
I have seen with my eyes and experienced it myself that sir only taught for fee, I have witnessed that whoever hasn't paid the fee so sir text him to kindly submit the fee. He might not be demanding it from the girls but he do demand from the boys, so kindly assure it then try to post it.

My advise for others if you want to waste time and money then go for him, I'm sure one day you wil regret it.

My personal experience is to go for well-reputed teachers that are well known in the area, Mr. Rana isn't professional nor he has done any specialization in the field of Psychology, he is just a simple guy who is misguiding the people.

Else everyone has it's own way to choose.

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 15, 2014 at 01:58 AM. Reason: chain posts