View Single Post
Old Monday, June 20, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Oxford iFinger Dictionary 2.1

Dear Fellows,
Asalam-O-Alaikum!

As the subject suggests, I am going to advise people a dictionary which is the best and most efficient i've ever seen.

I am providing the link below. The size is 17MB (Won't lie). It will take nearly 2 - 2:30 hours to download it (on dialup). While downloading it you can't disconnect your internet so please make necessary arrangements.

Oxford iFinger 2.1
http://www.download.com/3002-2279_4-...5.html?tag=dir

After downloading this small file of nearly 200KB, you will have to run it to start the online download programme. As the download is complete you will find the directory "iFinger" in your Windows\Program Files directory. This will keep working until you don't format the drive or remove that directory. But to preseve it for future use I will recommend you to copy that folder somewhere else in your data drive. Whenever you want that back just copy the folder in the Program Files directory and you won't need to download it again!

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
asma marium (Monday, September 21, 2009), ilyas sowdad (Thursday, October 25, 2012)