View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2007 - Roll no 1634

drfarrukhmalik is on a distinguished road
Default CSS Interview Experiences 2007

Today, I faced the panel for final interview of CSS 2007 Pakistan. I am writing the questions for those who are having the interview this year and it might give an idea to aspirant also since they have to get through it at some point in time. So, here you go:

The interview was on sort of a discussion pattern so I cant exactly quote them, I am trying to catch the essence of questions posed to me in following words.

Chairman: So you are depriving rural Sindh of another doctor, you are second on list this day only (we were two doctors in this group).

Chairman: Why you want to leave medicine?

Chairman: Why you want to join police?

Chairman: Talk about your dreams.

Chairman: Why don’t you join politics?

Chairman: You can not be leader by becoming a civil servant?

Chairman: What do you know about Palestine issue?

Chairman: Who are Israelis and where they come from in light of Quran?

Chairman: What do you think, are they really allotted with this land through Bible?

Male Member on Panel: What do you think about honor killings?

Male Member on Panel: What are the root causes of honor killings?

Male Member on Panel: What practical has been done to stop honor killings?

Male Member on Panel: What do you think about marriages with Quran?

Male Member on Panel: Do you think, Muslims living where ever in world as minority are creating troubles, what do is your opinion?

Male Member on Panel: Do you ever feel some or a little sense of admiration for Osama Bin Laden?

Male Member on Panel: What do you know about Chahniya?

Female Member on Panel: You have written My Feudal lord as your favorite book, can you tell us about the book and the author?

Female Member on Panel: Tahmina Durrani (the author of My feudal lord) is from Punjab do you have any such example of woman who has done something for betterment of women specifically hailing from Middle Class?

Female Member on Panel: You have written that you use to write, can you name the Sindhi Scholars?

Female Member on Panel: There are many Balouchs in Sindh, can you explain it?

Chairman: You have written that you want to win a Nobel Prize, don’t you think by being in medicine you have more chances?

Chairman: Can you name any Police officer, who has won Nobel Prize?

Chairman: Good luck gentle man and do let me know when you get this Nobel Prize!

In this way my interview ended. They asked nothing about my optional. They were very frank and were approving the same attitude. Dress code, I was wearing brown suit with black shoes.

For all those who are going to appear in other centers this year, I wish you good luck!

Persistence is Victory!

Last edited by Last Island; Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 06:46 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to drfarrukhmalik For This Useful Post:
Aarwaa (Wednesday, November 28, 2007), farhanmemon125 (Wednesday, July 30, 2008), gujjar (Sunday, December 09, 2007), inayatali (Tuesday, February 02, 2010), Maria qureshi (Thursday, December 13, 2007), Naveen (Thursday, May 01, 2008), Noman (Wednesday, November 28, 2007), qurat03 (Saturday, July 26, 2008), saadat110 (Saturday, December 01, 2007)