View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 01, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

AoA Everyone, considering the difficulties and confusion faced by aspirants in CE-2014's online application I decided to make a tutorial for printing the online application as it was met with problems by most of the candidates.

Here is a video explaining the improvement FPSC has done this time in the online application system.

I hope this helps every new as well as other worthy members.

P.S. Feel free to ask anything about online application.

Regards,
Stay Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iftikharali88 View Post
To all whom it may concern , today i contacted fpsc regional office karachi for css forms and they informed me that hardcopy of forms are not available. The guy said that now the procedure is to apply online print the hardcopy of form and send by post .Last year I submitted my form in regional office karachi. So in this year regional office is excluded and all aspirants have to fill the online form.
Yes it was already announced by FPSC that from CE-2015 and onwards all candidates have to apply online for CSS.

For details and queries subscribe to this thread.

Regards,
Stay Blessed

Last edited by Gotam; Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 01:55 AM. Reason: chain posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
khAdijAA (Friday, October 03, 2014), Qaisar Gulzar (Sunday, October 19, 2014)