View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 01, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iftikharali88 View Post
yes i know even last time there was online as well, but this year online is compulsory to the extent that even form submission at regional office is excluded. The main distinguishing point is that not even hard copy of form is to be submitted at regional office. In other words, in this year regional offices are completely excluded from form submission. FPSC did not mention this so it was a bit ambiguous for me.
Have you confirmed that it FPSC is not accepting by hand submission at provincial offices ? How is it possible ? If it is so then why those regional/provincial offices are still open ?

As for last year I applied online and sent it through TCS but as far as I know they were accepting submission at provincial/regional offices.