View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 02, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default Corrigendum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanveer Ahmed Shaikh View Post
Photograph max. size given in form is 30K & the photo I have of JPEG is of 276 K. How does it reduce ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Goto paint..
Open your picture..
Click resize button
Set dimensions in % of both Horizontal and Vertical and set values as 10% Horizontal and 10% Vertical.
And save picture with other name.

You'll have picture dimensions as well as size reduced to 27.6 KB

Regards,
Stay Blessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reducing to 10% Horizontal and 10% vertical might not apply to all pictures.

So try to reduce the original picture to 50% first if size still exceeds 30Kb then again reduce successively by 10% till 30KB or less sized picture is created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanveer Ahmed Shaikh View Post
Photograph max. size given in form is 30K & the photo I have of JPEG is of 276 K. How does it reduce ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeless View Post
i'll be 29 this december...can i apply on the basis of general relaxation of 2 years..?
can sum 1 plz guide me...
Do you belong to Balochistan or other recognized tribe and Tribal area or Azad Kashmir or Buddhist Community or have an experience of 2 years of Govt Job ?

If you come under any of these categories then you can avail age relaxation, otherwise you are not eligible.

Regards,
Stay Blessed