View Single Post
Old Friday, October 17, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Yes, you are right. I am really dissapointed and little tired, want to skip CSS2015. As it would be my last attempt. Except English Composition and Islamiat I am satisfied with my performance. What would suggest me should I go further with CE15?

Thanks

I think you should not skip this attempt. I have not so good experience of skipping the attempt. I am at no better position today then I was on this date a year ago. Rather I am a little less comfortable this year as I can't opt Arabic this year keeping in view the changed css 2015 rule. This Arabic was my trump card for getting better score. Last time I had 140 in arabic. So I think if you can focus , you better do not skip this attempt. Things may change or may get worse next time. However, still you are best judge of you. You yourself can reach a better conclusion.
exclusively (Friday, October 17, 2014)