View Single Post
Old Friday, December 07, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

gujjar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Interview Experiences 2007.

hey guys my interview was conducted yesterday nd it was ok(i think it iwas ok,friends say it wasnt).anyway doesnt matter 1 bit
i was asked the following questions,,,

as i entered the chairman greeted..

"gentleman u r lookin very smart"

me,"i always look smart sir(wid a smile ofcourse ).

chirman,"sit down gentleman"

me,"thenk u"

chairman,"gentleman be relaxed we r not gonna fire u wiv questions"

me(sharmatay huay),"sir i m relaxed".

chairman,"okie then introduce uresrlf".

i introduced myself.

chairman,"tell us about ure parents,sis n bro"

i told em very eechi beechi".

chairman,"tell me wat do u think bout the judicial crisis"

me"told them sumthing which meant that wateva happened should not have happened"

chairman,"do u think wat happened was rite r wrong"

me"i think wateva happend is not in the best interest of pakistan"

chairman,"u r trying to say that the govt took the wrong step'

me"yes i think the steps taken by the govt after 9th march havent brought pakistan out of trouble they hav further put pakistan into a situation of uncertainity.

chairman,
"dnt u think the cj of pakistan was crosing his juridiction and was steping the shoes of executive?i will give u 2 situation where ppl blieve da cj xceeded his powers,da 1st relates to the lal masjid crisis where after the show down cj asked the govt to produce da arrested before him and then released them 2ndy the gov closed down the constition avenue nd cj ordered to open it up nd then the clashes occured nd so on"

me"sir i think that as pakistan is a fedration and fedration means that constitution is supreme,all three organs of state get powers from it,constitution asks the supreme court to be the guardian of fundamental rights.its a fundamental right that a person arrested should be brought before a court,i m not commenting on the decision of bailing out the people was right or wrong u can argue it either way but the moot point is whether the detainees should have been asked to presented before a court or not?the answer is yes if you go by ure constitution.....

let me start without a break.....

chairman::i dnt agree to what u said(about my answer to the last question).his remarks were more of a blubber,,,

chairman:so do u think wat ever has happened should not have happened?

me:sir i have to be very straight farward while i answer this question,,sir i visited justice shahid siddiqui yesterday at the local hospital,he suffered a heart attack as the police tried to man handle him and vaccate his house by force..it was very sad to see the person who represented the highest court of law and an organ of state mis treated,,this kind of attitude will further deepen the crisis and in no way solve it.... (taqreer he kardali...

chairman pointing towards the other member(i always forget his name)..want to ask sumthing?

member:so gentleman u were in tears yesterday to see him mistreated,,,,wat if u r sp lahore and u r ordered to take the same decision wat will u do?

me:sir, i'll obey the orders.

member:but u were saying the poilice mistreated him and this n that?

me:sir the issue is not about police police is there to take orders and implement,the problem is wid those who are taking these steps in haste,,,we must settle down and give a complete thought to wat has to be done...incidents like these are adding fuel to fire,,they arent making people relaxed,,,

member:wat if u r ordered to do sumthing illegal as sp?

me:sir there r always some rules and frame work for watever deptt one is working if the orders r within that framework im dutybound to follow however if they are illegal and out of the prescrbed frame work i will not obey"(straight farward,,ehh?

member:ur father is a judicial officer ,,y dnt u join judiciary?(i'v done llb)

me:sir,i think being a judge is the toughest job on earth.

member: cum on gentleman,i think its the other way around,police is the toughest job....

me:sir,i have seen the working of judicial set up very closely,,there is black mailing,threats,pushing nd pulling nd wid all this going on u'v to judge matters of life and death,,nd to me its the most difficult job,,, ,,wakkakakkaaka

member:so u want to say that judges are angels on earth?(silly question,,,wen did i say that?

me:no sir they arent and there r gud and bad people everywhere but i think to solve the issue of corruption and bribery in the contitution wiping it out isnt the right way to go,,,we have to dig deep nd see y corruption is prevelent,,the answer is people as imp as judges are being paid less.they shud be paid enough that they dnt think bout taking bribe.

member:wats ure father's pay?

me:40 thousand round about..

member:i think its enough...

me:sir if u have a family of 5kids and all are college goin and the inflation rate touching 10 i think it isnt enough....(emotional dude?,,hmmmmm,,well i m)

chairman to miss alliani want to ask sumthing...

aunty g:so young man(people dont call me young anymore so i was shocked),,u play cricket nd hockey nd atheletics nd debates have u won any debate competition?
mewid a smile) mam i aprticipated in speech competition early in my educational career wen i was in class 6 then in class 10th but i neve won(wid a smile)...

aunty g:hmmmm....so wat do u think bout judicial activism(wat the hell ne yar)?
me;mam i m for it..

hey hey ppl i was a little busy lately so cuudnt paste the final episode of ma interview....here it is

Mrs.Aliani::hmmmm... so u r for it.
ME:: yes mam.

Mrs Aliani:: wat do u think r the socio economic problems ov paksitan?
ME:i wasnt xpecting the question, i dnt know y)..mam corruption,un employment,health,education are a few to name...

Aliani:: do u think democracy is a problem as wel?
ME::yes mam it is a prob..

Aliani::wat do u think shud be done?
ME:mam,, i think we have to decide wat we want.we r a federation we have to let people decide wat form of govt they want,,we must believe in the wisdom of people,,if they want dictatorship let dictatorship run our country,,,nd if they go for democracy give it a space as well,,,but its about time we have to decide now,,,

ALIANI::but political parties have ruled nd u know wat they did to this country?
ME:: mam,thats xactly i m talking about,,,we r not consisitant,,we go for democracy for 10 yrs nd tehn go back on dictatorship,,,10yrs ov dictatorship we get tired of it nd look out for democracy again,,,,believe in people let them decide,,,even if political govts dnt do good for say 20yrs let the process continue this process will impart political knowledge among the people,,,we cant educate the masses politically with punctured system...we have to start believing in the wisdon of mochis(cobler) and naees(barber) and stop boasting that people have no concern about who the president or prime minister is...

ALLIANI::do u think these vaderas and chaudhris are democratic?
ME::mam,if u go by theory then democracy means people voting,elections being held,representatives sitting in assemblies,yes its democracy...

ALLIANI::but these people dnt allow women to caste votes?
ME:Wat can i do if they dnt allow?manay kabhi naee roka kisi ko)...mam yes there are problem like these in our society but then again i'll say we have to decide on a political system believe in it and let it run,,issues like these will heal themself...

ALLIANI::wat can be done to solve this issue of women?
ME::mam.education can provide us wid a remedy,,,by education i dnt mean jus changing the syallabii and constructing new buildings that remain empty..we have to take solid steps...y we find gap btwn pvt and public school students?...the govt has to shoulder the burden now,,as has been done wid health sector where its made compulsory for the doctors to work in rural areas..same shud be done wid education,,,Phd teachers should be hired and paid by the govt to teach in public schools.....

ppl ov my planet i got to leave now there is yet another episode left...i'll paste it very soon inshaALLAH..and please give ure comments about wat u think of wat i did....
VANITY my friend i have opted for DMG as 1st preference nd police was at no 2...pharm my sis thanxx alot for ure prayers

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Merger
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gujjar For This Useful Post:
Nonchalant (Saturday, April 05, 2008), Aarwaa (Monday, December 17, 2007), Asifr (Thursday, January 03, 2008), Ayan Khan (Thursday, July 24, 2008), chaudhry (Monday, January 07, 2008), Hassan Hote (Saturday, December 08, 2007), INAYAT ALI (Tuesday, February 05, 2008), inayatali (Tuesday, February 02, 2010), mtariqakbar (Monday, November 03, 2008), Noman (Friday, December 07, 2007), pomi1005 (Saturday, July 19, 2008), prissygirl (Tuesday, April 01, 2008)