View Single Post
Old Friday, October 17, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post

I think you should not skip this attempt. I have not so good experience of skipping the attempt. I am at no better position today then I was on this date a year ago. Rather I am a little less comfortable this year as I can't opt Arabic this year keeping in view the changed css 2015 rule. This Arabic was my trump card for getting better score. Last time I had 140 in arabic. So I think if you can focus , you better do not skip this attempt. Things may change or may get worse next time. However, still you are best judge of you. You yourself can reach a better conclusion.
Yes brother you are certainly right. I am going to take CSS-2015. Insha'allah, this time I will work hard as much as I can. Rest Allah will do better. Thank you so much
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Tassawur (Friday, October 17, 2014)