View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 09, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about
Default My view & experience

@ easha
In 2007 Essay paper I only wrote 5 pages & I passed the Essay paper[Actually I passed all except English Precis & Composition paper with narrow margin]. I attempted The future of mankind in the global warming perspective. I spent around
40 minutes in thinking & planning the essay in my mind ;
15 minutes in making outline of the essay;
15 minutes in writing down quotes of scientist, scientific journals & figures, n some statistics;
then
10 minutes to write all these on rough page of sheet.
Then I started writing the Essay neatly(free of any cross writing etc) and finished it almost 30-40 minutes before the end of time; I studied it thrice to correct spelling & grammar mistakes & finally wrote the conclusion of essay and read that conclusion twice as well.
thats it.
Whereas a few people I've seen attached 3 or 4 extra sheets in Essay paper but still were not able to pass.

However, for good score & not only passing, I am of the view and agree that at least 10 to 15 pages of relevant, thoughtful & free of grammatical error writing should be presented in an Essay.

regards,
sincerely,
Noman !
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
DEVOLUTION GEEK (Thursday, May 27, 2010), fahadfa (Wednesday, December 09, 2009), fasadi bacha (Wednesday, September 11, 2013), Princess Royal (Monday, December 10, 2007), RJ STYLE (Saturday, November 30, 2013), sabahatbhutta (Friday, December 09, 2011), Umme (Monday, January 04, 2010), Waseemtabish (Wednesday, November 18, 2009)