Old Saturday, October 25, 2014

osamauaf is on a distinguished road
Post some questions from MTO paper in Feburary 2014

here are some questions as i can remember:
G.K portion
*capital of turky
*capital of Australia
*SBP formed in month year.
English Portion (it was a major portion)
synonyms
*Pencil
1.book,, 2.table,, 3.brush,, (there was 1 more option)
*Encourage
1,Force 2.Urgue 3. Persuade
3 Relation of words were also in paper
3 Antonyms
2 comprehension paragraphs with 4 questions
that was like a: most people plan there week on sunday because they have enough time to thik. they have people available to consult on that day. they have a fresh mind. they have experience of previous week etc. etc..
Math Portion was of 20%
A 20 liter tank of water doubles with every half minute how many minutes it will take to be a full..
A train travel with speed of 200 miles/h how much kilometers it will cover in 30 minutes..
half of the wall completed in 3 days with 20 men and 8 of them left when the wall is going to complete..
5x4x6x5x7x4x5=?
101010000=? Amount in words
Analytical portion 10 marks
A man was going to west then after 5 minutes he turned to right then after five minute he turned to right again then after 5 minutes he turned to left then after 5 minutes he turned right.. whats his current direction ?
South, North East, West
write a note on 5 improvements which can certainly contribute to enhance agriculture in Pakistan
Write a note on which steps should be taken to boost our national economic situation.
Write a note on Qualities of a good leader..
etc etc...

these questions are very exact ones but that was all i could remember now..
i assure u 1 thing here: the selection will be on the merit of marks obtained in test..
Group discussion marks will be counted as nominal in final merit. The candidate scored in test will most probably be selected
Remember you must have to score very well in English portion to get through
Good Luck for the test