View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 30, 2014
Banned

sikander kalhoro will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaldram View Post
It is a good effort but looking at your outline city life has attracted me more.

since you have given 4 positives for country life which do not help a human to full his/her stomach, while city life 5 positives that full the stomach and pocket.

so you can say country life is not better than city life.

If I was attempting this essay. I would say country life is not better but since we are taking the side so..

I would also insert Impact of Feudalism on country life and its influence (the positive ones), Industrial revolution and the positive impact on country life( like as long as there is industry they will require products from villages hence opportunities are there in country life etc), cost of living is less (as you told about fresh vegetable e.g your fruit when transported from country to city price increase but from village you get for cheap), easy savings.

Over all I would say one will get bore in country side after 2 months seeing the stars and fields same old routine. I conclude city life better It is short life but quality life.
I applaud your addition to the topic. As regards choice, it is up to an aspirant's perception how he considers and moulds the essay, be it for or against the topic. City life has more benefits than a country, but a Chinese political thinker has rightly said that 'better to work in city life and then retirement in the country'