View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 04, 2014

black diamond is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
The journey of my success: Exclusively for the aspirants who need motivation

In this thread I will try to explain some tricks for passing css examination in the form of chain posts covering different aspects and angles of css that are highly crucial, as after going through the whole process twice, I have realized that css is not about knowledge, but the management and presentation of knowledge in a coherent, comprehensive, impressive and unique way.

I started my css journey back in 2008, when I just did my Bsc (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry). I was totally fed up with science subjects and decided to do something different, instead of taking admission in Msc, I joined an academy for css preparation. The competitive environment of academy provided me an opportunity to know my abilities. I started taking highest marks in the class tests and assessments, I started taking my first attempt light, I thought that it is my first attempt and just a trial, as many people suggested me to appear in exam after Masters. In this confusion and double mindedness, I appeared in CE-2008. I gave my papers without proper preparation and even at that time, I was 100% sure that I will not be able to pass any paper, but when DMC came, I was happy as I got 661 marks with 37 in Precis and composition.
I was the turning point in fact, when I came to know my potential that I can make it if I put some hard work. I took admission in Msc Mass communication with an aim in mind that I would have to appear in css exam again after completing my studies, so as per my planning, I appeared in CE-2011 with consistent work of 4 months, which proved to be successful by the grace of Allah Almighty.

Merit No: 51
Marks in written: 698
Marks in viva: 198

I believe that still there were some loopholes due to which I couldn’t get higher merit number, that mistakes I will highlight in my coming posts, so that you could avoid them. But I am thankful to Allah Almighty that I have got DMG, the group of my choice.
congratulations sis. Please share few more tips and tricks.